Frequently Asked Questions
What type of businesses use Sera’s Field Service Management software?
Can other home service businesses use Sera?
How is Sera different from other FSM software?
- Minimizes the stress of redundant tasks by automated scheduling and dispatching process
- Membership Management, which helps create sticky customers
- Job time efficiency, which allows you to track every minute, of everyone’s time, all year long
- It’s the first software built on a Profit & Loss statement, which takes into account labor rate and margin pricing
- We’re selective of what features we add to ensure the user experience remains straightforward
- Offer a complimentary price book, which can be customized by the client
- Onboarding can be completed within 30-days, each client works with an Onboarding Specialist
- 64% of client support calls are answered w/in 20-minutes or less during the week
Learn more about Sera and the core software components at: https://sera.tech/blog/sera-the-field-service-software-total-business-solution/
How does Sera help improve efficiency?
Sera’s software functionality includes automated scheduling, consistent workflows, and job time efficiency tracking and reporting.
What is job time efficiency?
It allows you to track and charge for ALL time spent on a job. Learn more about job time efficiency in this short video.
What Accounting software do you integrate with?
QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online
What reputation management software do you integrate with?
Can I change how Sera's automated dispatcher schedules?
Yes, you can configure the software by including the information important for your business related to margin, labor rate, time to complete a job, technician capabilities, and more.
How much control does my dispatcher/CSR have over the schedule?
While we encourage the use of our technology to optimize schedule and dispatching, complete control remains in the hands of dispatchers.
Can I use my own price book or customize Sera's complimentary price book?
Yes, you can utilize their own price book, or Sera’s price book is provided at no charge and is fully customizable. We offer a complimentary HVAC and/or Plumbing price book.
What are the core components of Sera’s Field Service Management software?
Admin portal, Customer Hub, Tech App, and online booking widget.
How much is Sera?
- 1-4 techs: Cost per month is $399
- 5-14 techs : Cost starts at $548 per month, each additional tech is $149 per month
- 15+ techs: Contact us to speak with a Solution Manager
Use our pricing calculator to calculator your monthly cost!
** An annual commitment is required to receive the per month pricing.
Does Sera have an onboarding fee?
How long does it take to implement Sera?
Typically businesses use Sera in the field within 30 days of signing up. Each client works with a dedicated Onboarding Specialist who is their contact person from the first day of onboarding to the day you launch with Sera. Times vary based on the availability of the client’s staff to train and adopt.
What marketing capabilities does Sera have?
- Ability to group based on key customer information such as members, non-members, and equipment types
- Tracking promo codes, which can be applied to invoices
- Data list exporting which can be used for email or direct mail outreach
- Call tracking of campaigns through CallRail to understand which campaigns are directly tied to revenue
What are helpful questions to ask when considering HVAC Field Service Management software?
- How does the software handle scheduling and dispatching?
- What level of customer support is offered?
- What reporting and analytics capabilities does the software offer?
- What about customizations and integration with other systems?
- How easy is it to learn and use?
What countries is Sera available in?
Sera is currently only available in the U.S.