The various functions of FSM software from Sera all work toward the common goal of reducing inefficiencies and boosting the bottom line. We developed software based on the four pillars we believe are vital for small-to-medium-sized residential contractors to maintain efficiency:
- Time Management
- Member Management
- Cash Flow
- Margin Management
Sera's software features three core components — an automated Admin Portal, Intuitive Tech App, and the industry's first Customer Hub. Through these capabilities, residential contractors enhance scheduling, dispatching, workflow management, customer service, and other key aspects. Discover the advantages of each:
Automated Admin Portal
Scheduling and dispatching are often tedious when completed manually. Sera's software offers a Dynamic Dispatcher that leverages automated intelligence to strategically pre-assign jobs. Dispatchers are able to optimize schedules by assigning field service technicians according to capability, availability, and job priority, which can empower teams to accomplish more without additional personnel.
The Admin Portal also provides data visualizations for gleaning actionable insights to improve productivity, increase profits, and pursue other objectives. Altogether, the functions of the Admin Portal contribute to a 75-80% workload reduction compared with manual scheduling.
A large part of providing better service delivery is supporting an exceptional customer experience. Sera's Customer Hub provides a live booking widget for homeowners to create appointments for the services they need at a time that fits their schedule and a portal for managing service history, invoices, and more.
Intuitive Tech App
Managing workflows to deliver a consistent experience across all types of jobs has never been easier with Sera's Intuitive Tech App. With this feature, field techs can generate accurate quotes in mere minutes without needing to communicate with admin staff.
Additionally, our software supports two-column quoting, which helps contractors who offer memberships. Techs can show homeowners the cost savings they would reap by becoming members, encouraging more memberships to help secure year-round work.
The Tech App also stimulates healthy competition between techs, prompting better customer service. It provides insights into the number of memberships sold and job closing percentages to help techs understand areas where they excel and can improve. For homeowners, the Tech App offers GPS tracking for real-time updates about arrival times.
Other Benefits of Sera FSM Software
These core components aren't the only aspects that set Sera apart. For residential plumbing and HVAC contractors only, we're proud to offer a free, fully customizable price book with a $3,700 value. Our clients can use our price book or add their own; either way, our dedicated customer success team is available to support contractors with all their needs.
Additional advantages of FSM software from Sera include:
- Assistance with job time efficiency to ensure contractors charge for every minute of all personnel's time to avoid gaps in pricing
- QuickBooks Online integration for payment processing
- Real-time financial and KPI reporting
- Dedicated guidance with onboarding for a seamless implementation
- Access to an extensive Knowledge Center for continual education on all things related to field service management
FieldEdge is another big name in the FSM software industry, and the company offers software solutions for contractors in the plumbing and HVAC business, among others. Features you can expect with FieldEdge software include:
- Scheduling and dispatching: Enables greater supervision and organization of jobs for intelligent dispatching through drag-and-drop capabilities, map-based scheduling, and similar functions
- Performance dashboards: Provide key insights like average ticket value and actual and potential sales to boost performance
- Customer management: Empowers home service businesses to deliver enhanced customer service by offering comprehensive service histories, insight into what equipment is needed to complete jobs, and other factors
- QuickBooks integration: Maintains status as a QuickBooks Platinum Partner to help contractors eliminate time spent on data entry and accounting errors
- Service agreements: Augments billing and invoicing by keeping contractors updated on service agreements and sending automatic notifications to homeowners about invoices
- Price presentation: Maximizes price books with more informed suggestions of add-ons to boost profits and the customer experience
- Quotes and invoicing: Helps contractors avoid losing money from unpaid invoices and enables faster payment processing
- Mobile CRM: Supports more effective customer relationship management with updates about tech ETAs and key information for providing personalized service
Which FSM Software Should You Choose?
The right FSM software ultimately boils down to the distinct needs of your business and the preferences of your team. In addition to Sera Systems and FieldEdge, contractors can obtain FSM software from providers like ServiceTitan, Service Fusion, Jobber, and Housecall Pro.
For small and medium-sized residential contractors, Sera's FSM software is a great choice, as the platform is designed with their needs in mind. Check out the following highlights to see why so many in the home services industry trust Sera for FSM software:
- The average client experiences a 52% increase in margins within the first six months of using our software
- A 90% Onboarding Customer Satisfaction Score and Net Promoter Score of 71 showcases the exceptional service at Sera
- 64% of support tickets get responses within 20 minutes from our world-class customer success team
- Many clients complete onboarding within 30 days and notice increases in revenue within the first month
Discover the Advantages of Sera FSM Software
Ready to increase efficiency and add more money to your bottom line? Sera's FSM software stands out from numerous software vendors for delivering the features residential plumbing and HVAC contractors like you need to maintain success with field service management. We also offer flexible pricing based on the number of techs contractors have in the field.
Contact us to set up a discovery call and learn more about our FSM software, or explore options for a 45-minute demo.