HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical Contractors that service and Install/Changeout in the residential market within the U.S. A majority of Sera’s clients are also small-to-medium sized home service businesses.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Minimizes the stress of redundant tasks by automated scheduling and dispatching process
- Membership Management, which helps create sticky customers
- Job time efficiency, which allows you to track every minute, of everyone’s time, all year long
- It’s the first software built on a Profit & Loss statement, which takes into account labor rate and margin pricing
- We’re selective of what features we add to ensure the user experience remains straightforward
- Offer a complimentary price book, which can be customized by the client
- Onboarding can be completed within 30-days, each client works with an Onboarding Specialist
- 64% of client support calls are answered w/in 20-minutes or less during the week
Learn more about Sera and the core software components at: https://sera.tech/blog/sera-the-field-service-software-total-business-solution/
Sera’s software functionality includes automated scheduling, consistent workflows, and job time efficiency tracking and reporting.
It allows you to track and charge for ALL time spent on a job. Learn more about job time efficiency in this short video.
QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online
Yes, you can configure the software by including the information important for your business related to margin, labor rate, time to complete a job, technician capabilities, and more.
While we encourage the use of our technology to optimize schedule and dispatching, complete control remains in the hands of dispatchers.
Yes, you can utilize their own price book, or Sera’s price book is provided at no charge and is fully customizable. We offer a complimentary HVAC and/or Plumbing price book.
Admin portal, Customer Hub, Tech App, and online booking widget.
- 1-4 techs: Cost per month is $399
- 5-14 techs : Cost starts at $548 per month, each additional tech is $149 per month
- 15+ techs: Contact us to speak with a Solution Manager
Typically businesses use Sera in the field within 30 days of signing up. Each client works with a dedicated Onboarding Specialist who is their contact person from the first day of onboarding to the day you launch with Sera. Times vary based on the availability of the client’s staff to train and adopt.
- Ability to group based on key customer information such as members, non-members, and equipment types
- Tracking promo codes, which can be applied to invoices
- Data list exporting which can be used for email or direct mail outreach
- Call tracking of campaigns through CallRail to understand which campaigns are directly tied to revenue